RARA-AVIS: HB women authors

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 27 Sep 2001

Dorothy Dunn, the pulp (or rather a digest) writer, one novel, "Murder's Web", from the late fifties.

Vin Packer, Gold Medals in the fifties. Juvenile fiction as Marijane Meaker.

Janet Huckins, wrote as Sebastian Blayne, Gold Medals in the fifties. Not very memorable from what I've read - actually best forgotten. But these are P.I. novels.

Jean Francis Webb, thirties pulp author, who wrote crime fiction. Lived in the seventies when whe wrote Gothic paperbacks.

Juri