Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: A Qeury for Avians

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 21 Sep 2001

In a message dated 20/09/01 19:25:12 GMT Daylight Time, TAllen99@prodigy.net writes:

<< The Sinatra film Colin asked about was The Manchurian Candidate.

 An Arnold Schwartzeneggar film recently pulled from its scheduled October
 release is Collateral Damage, in which terrorists bomb an LA high rise.

 Tricia Allen
 Texas Weather
 A Well-Respected Dead Man (Spring '02)

 -- >> Thanks Tricia, I neglected to add that the question specifies that the film is not the Manchurian Candidate, sorry. A fantastic film and up there with Seven Days in May as my favourite cold war paranoia flicks. Another Frankenheimer film was shown her on TV a couple of weeks ago, but sadly I missed it and I gather he is now charging further downhill in the twilight of his career. Colin