RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Wade Miller

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Sep 2001

Anders,

Re your post below:

> And speaking of out of print - to my knowledge, the
> last time a Wade & Miller novel was printed in
> Sweden
> was in 1967 ("711, Officer Needs Help", written as
> Whit Masterson)!

That actually wasn't a Wade/Miller collaboration. Bill Miller passed away in 1960. Although the "Whit Masterson" persona started out as a Wade/Miller collaborative pseudonym, Wade used it for solo books after Miller's death. *711 - Officer Needs Help* was a solo effort. It's also been published under the title *Warning Shot* which was the name of the film version which starred David Janssen.

JIM DOHERTY

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/