RARA-AVIS: Willeford

From: yourflesh@worldnet.att.net
Date: 19 Sep 2001

>>but it hasn't been updated in a while and there's no news of any video
or DVD release, which is the only hope many of us probably have of seeing it, if at all. There's supposed to be a trailer on the site but I think it's broken. I hope the movie at least makes it to Canadian TV soon.

Bill<<

Sadly, Last Rites Films, the distributor of The Woman Chaser won't be issuing the film on DVD as they have a direct contract with Hollywood Video of which the chain felt the film was so far out on the fringes that there wouldn't be any demand for the picture on DVD.. they may as a matter of course rethink this position based on the reaction it may or may not receive during its current cable TV run (this from my friend who operates publicity for the distributor). For those of you who would like a copy may I suggest periodic perusals of eBay and the used video stock at Hollywood Video stores. I've seen many, many copies available for very reasonable sums of change via both outlets so it is readily available without getting gouged for "first run/rental" rates on the retail front.

-Peter