Re: RARA-AVIS: Shoes and electronics[was recent reading: Pelecanos]

From: Paul Sowle ( ambrosehunter@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Sep 2001

I recently finished an ARC of Stark's latest, Firebreak. I feel it's safe to tell you, without giving too much away, that Parker and his partners make use of the WWW and a computer hacker in their latest heist.

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/