RE: RARA-AVIS: Admin: current events

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 11 Sep 2001

Okay, will do Bill ... just take this as "showing" not "telling" that I'm alive here in DC. You're steadfastness to remain on topic during such historical events is phenomenal. No one else on any of the over 50 lists I'm on are doing so. You should be commended for your espirit de corps.

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

Judas is looking for a few Femme Fatales for its next issue:
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
-----Original Message----- From: William Denton Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 11:56 AM
There are grim events taking place in the United States right now. I know no-one's mentioned them here yet, and I thank you. Please don't clutter up the list and everyone's mailboxes with reports, rumours and opinion. Turn to proper news sources and other forums for discussion.
As always, I hope that everyone on the list is safe and well, regardless of location.