RARA-AVIS: Re: Bouchercon

From: Dan Alban ( frimp13@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Sep 2001

Sadly, I knew nothing about Bouchercon until very recently - too late to register. (It may be out of my price range anyhow.) But I just realized that it's right in my backyard - only a ten minute drive from my house. Is there anything at Bouchercon that one can just show up for, like exhibit galleries or sales areas that are open to the public?
 Or does everything have to be registered months in advance? If one just happened to be wandering through the Crystal City Hyatt sometime during Nov. 1-4, what might one expect to see/do/experience?

Thanks, Dan Alban