Re: RARA-AVIS: Cali and quakes

From: William Denton (
Date: 07 Sep 2001

On 6 September 2001, Terrill Lankford wrote:

: As far as the Santa Anas go, you can't beat Big Ray's RED WIND, and I
: burned down a good portion of Malibu in my own L.A. noir, SHOOTERS.

ANGRY MOON is set in L.A., isn't it? Two hitmen have a running gun battle through the street that's one of the most outrageous things I've read in a long time.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.

-- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at .