Re: RARA-AVIS: Weegee

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 06 Sep 2001

In a message dated 06/09/01 09:13:09 GMT Daylight Time, jurnum@utu.fi writes:

<<
 It's a great album! If one should name a piece of hardboiled music,
 that's it. John Lurie's voice as the private eye is perfect. "I felt
 like I smoked a deck of cigarrettes and forgot to blow out the smoke."

If you can find it there is also a CD of my much loved and late lamented
(ohhhhh dunnee gowan bout this Raymond!) reading from I was Dora Suarez with musical backing from the lovely late lamented Gallon Drunk, a must for any collection. May well be unavailable now, I think it is in the UK perhaps it can be found on the web Colin