RARA-AVIS: SHOTS

From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net
Date: 03 Sep 2001

Do you people know about the UK magazine SHOTS? I suppose I'm asking because I only recently came across it myself. The Summer 2001 issue just reached me today - no comment - and it's full of news, short (or longer) reviews, and ideas. The first two items this time are an interview with James Lee Burke and a short article by John Baker, Mean Streets and Urban Renewal - on the private eye novel. Contributions are probably hb-weighted. Subs are 12.50pounds st UK - 20 in North America.

www.shotsmag.co.uk

Marianne