Re: RARA-AVIS: Parker Plunder Squad Query

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 01 Sep 2001

Paul, I wrote Westlake about Mackey right after Comeback was published asking about this and stating Mackey's comeback had been even greater than Parker's. Westlake never replied. I also wrote the perrson who then operated a Westlake site and the one who had a one just for Parker. I think they put that in somewhere.

Getting OT, I know CS Forester changed the name of Horatio Hornblower's frequent second in command, Bush, as the series went on. I guess when you are writing a lot of books over time you might lose track of characters unless you are keeping a very careful record.. Mark