Re: RARA-AVIS: Rara-avis Malice ( the Moive) and Immaculate Conception

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 24 Aug 2001

In a message dated 8/24/01 11:14:10 AM, anthony.dauer@verizon.net writes:

<< Okay ... where's heaven and is God hardboiled? I think of God more as a cozy

myself. >>

Anybody, celestial or otherwise, who's in the business of raining down fire and brimstone, judging individuals for all eternity and turning women into pillars of salt because they happened to glance back over their shoulder is a pretty hardboiled cat to me.

John Lau