RE: RARA-AVIS: The Other Joe Puma

From: Luca Conti ( luca.conti8@tin.it)
Date: 24 Aug 2001

Dear Mario,

Joe Puma, who died just last year, was a hell of a guitar player, who unfortunately has never obtained the recognition he greatly deserved. He was a longtime friend of the great pianist Bill Evans', with whom he shared an overwhelming passion for horseracing :-))

Cheers, Luca

Luca Conti

luca.conti8@tin.it luca.con@tiscalinet.it