Re: RARA-AVIS: Honey West

From: Mark Troy ( metroy@tamu.edu)
Date: 23 Aug 2001

>I've already stated that I thought Honey West was hot. However, this is
>based on vague memories of the TV show, which came along at a very
>impressionable time for me. Are the books any good? I see I have a cpy
>of the first in the series.

I thought the books were better than the TV, although Ann Francis was hot. The earlier books in the series were better than the later ones which got kind of silly. I don't remember how many there were - 5 or 6 maybe.

Mark Troy http://www.tamu.edu/marshome/staff_pages/murder.html PILIKIA IS MY BUSINESS, featuring Honolulu PI Val Lyon in trade paperback and ebook from LTDBooks http://www.ltdbooks.com . Just released: "Teed Off" a hardboiled short story in FEDORA: PRIVATE EYES AND TOUGH GUYS, Michael Bracken, editor