Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Thompson adaptations (was Killer Inside Me Keach)

From: Steve Novak ( cinefrog@mediaone.net)
Date: 20 Aug 2001

Duane:

I did like the Grifters very very much especially the whole intro and first ten minutes, although I agree with the Cusak assesment of 'facilit駠which is applicable to all his performances...which is far from the very appropriately mentioned performance of Eric Roberts in Star 80...his carreer started and ended there...then one could deliver him to the steps of Harmony Korine...

What did you think of the French Thompson by B. Tavernier called Coup de Torchon from Pop 1280, transposed to Africa from Texas original setting??

Nice article on young F1 drivers reprinted in NYT yesterday...how was the party in Budapest????

Steve...le Montois de Dé´²oit