Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reading

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2001

On 20 August 2001, Mark Sullivan wrote:

: Bill, considering the way you have praised Jason Starr in the past, I
: can't believe you didn't mention Cold Caller.

I thought of him just after sending the mail. I haven't read COLD CALLER yet, never seen a copy, but Amazon shows it so I'll try ordering it up from the States. I've been wanting to read it for a long time. I thought of THE AX later, too. It should go down as one of the best books written about business life in the nineties. I wonder if it was popular amongst the executive types it's about.

I haven't read any "Mark Sadler" books, but I'll look for them. Thanks.

Bill