RE: RARA-AVIS: Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 18 Aug 2001

Henry,

"Unfortunately I saw the 2 jakes when it first came out and still have not seen Chinatown. I'm hoping to find a decent video store in my neighborhood that will have it. . . . And I just plain like Jack as a PI."

If you liked Two Jakes, you will love Chinatown. And you might as well buy the thing. The 25th Anniversary Edition of the tape (in widescreen, if you want it), lists for $14.95, so you can probably get it cheaper if you look around. That's just a few rentals. And I can pretty much guarantee you'll want to see it more than once.

Mark