Re: RARA-AVIS: recent acquisitions

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Aug 2001

<<Is Collins still writing? I mean, is this an ongoing series? Finding a new series I enjoy is about as good as my life gets while I'm still in grad school!>>

Yes, he is writing. He is now in his seventies (born 1924), still going strong. A very prolific and accomplished writer. He is not afraid to voice his political opinions. This has put off some raravians (or am I misremembering?), but it doesn't bother me. The stories and the characters are very good.

You should be able to find Collins's out of print books easily in second-hand stores.

Regards,

MrT

=====