RE: RARA-AVIS: Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...

From: Henry Baker ( hbaker@rcnmail.com)
Date: 18 Aug 2001

  So if you hadn't seen *Chinatown* a very short time before seeing *2 Jakes*, you were likely to find things a bit confusing.
----------------------------- Unfortunately I saw the 2 jakes when it first came out and still have not seen Chinatown. I'm hoping to find a decent video store in my neighborhood that will have it.

But nonetheless I love 2 Jakes even though it confuses me from time to time. I like trying to piece together what I think may have happened in Chinatown. And I just plain like Jack as a PI. Its fun.

Henry