Re: RARA-AVIS: Goodis trading

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 13 Aug 2001

Dixon,

Two of the Goodis books you need are currently in print from Serpents' Tail: Moon in the Gutter and Of Tender Sin (they also put out Blonde on the Street Corner). At the rate they are reprinting, about one every two years (without duplicating any of the Black Lizard books), we should all have everything we want by the end of the decade. Of course, by then all of the BL titles will be out of print, if they aren't already.

Also, your list is missing Somebody's Done For from 1967 (I don't have it, either).

Mark