Re: RARA-AVIS: Search for Goodis

From: R & J Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@msn.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2001

Lou wrote:
> Been collecting Goodis now and have 2/3 of them. The elusive one is
> Goodis' first novel Return from Oblivion. No problem finding a copy but
> can't see paying $2-3,000 just to read it. Anyone have a xerox copy of
> this thing they could send me for $50. I'm also looking for copies of
> Wounded and the Slain, Street of the Lost, and Fire in the Flesh.

While I don't have any xerox copies for you, just wanted to let you know that you that you're not alone in your Goodis treasure hunt; those are the same ones I've been after for some time. Perhaps someday some reprint or print-on-demand publisher will see the light...until then, I think we have a long and frustrating hunt of us. Good luck!

Ron Clinton