Re: RARA-AVIS: Guides Mea culpa

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 30 Jul 2001

No apology necessary. You'd think on this list alone we'd have had enough examples of erronious assumptions that we'd stop making them without any basis in reality. I should have posted sooner, I assumed there was a perfectly reasonable explanation as there typically is and not a negative one.

----- Original Message ----- From: John Williams Sent: Monday, 30 July, 2001 8:15 AM

> Oh lord, it is time to come clean on this one. The reason the St James
Guide