RARA-AVIS: The Real Reason I Came Back . . .

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2001

. . . was to let any of you Rare Birds who live in the Chicago area that I'll be reading two of my short stories at tomorrow night's (that's Monday, 23 July) edition of Twilight Tales, in the upper room of the Red Lion Pub at 2446 North Lincoln Avenue (right across from the Biograph Theatre, where a trio of hard-nosed federal coppers under the command of
"Little Mel" Purvis blew Johnny Dillinger into perdition back in '34).

You can get more info at:

http://www.TwilightTales.com

Hope to see a few of you there.

JIM DOHERTY