RARA-AVIS: Plots With Guns announces issue 12

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 19 Jul 2001

PLOTS WITH GUNS (http://www2.netdoor.com/~ansmith) invites you to read another issue of brutal subversive hard-boiled and noir writing from cutting edge Crimedogs. For the summer, we took a break from wandering around New Orleans's funeral parlors and bars in order to gather some blistering fiction, a Hard-boiled Dixie about film noir, and an interview with a rising star in the field.

Kent Westmoreland sits down with New Orleans writer ROBERT SKINNER, author of the critically acclaimed Wesley Farrell series, whose latest book PALE SHADOW explores the Big Easy of the 40s through the eyes of one of the most compelling characters of recent hard-boiled fiction. Read the interview, buy the books, get with the program.

We've got part two of Frederick Zackel's novella DARK RED AND DEADLY, continuing to cut and slash its way through our pages and again leaving your nerves hanging on edge, desperately waiting for the next installment.

And new stories from Michael Hansen, R.J. Comer, Miles Archer, Louise Guardino, James McGowan, and Laird Long. We're also proud to debut Mark Carpineta, James Winter, and Leo Altman.

Wrestle your laptop to the ground and demand that it visit PLOTS WITH GUNS
(http://www2.netdoor.com/~ansmith), the Internet hard-boiled crime writing journal.

Thanks, Neil Smith editor, PLOTS WITH GUNS