Re: RARA-AVIS: Willeford...

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 19 Jul 2001

On 19 July 2001, r-and-jclinton wrote:

: I've recently introduced Charles Willeford's work to a friend of mine
: who's now become quite interested in finding out more about him. Is
: anyone aware of any Willeford bio/biblio sites? I checked No Exit and
: Dennis McMillan and didn't have much luck...

Googling on "charles willeford" turns up a number of links, many in our archives. Don't miss

        http://www.dennismcmillan.com/charleswillefo/

and Juha Lindroos's site at

        http://oivas.com/cw/

Bill