RARA-AVIS: pulp magazine covers

From: George Upper ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Jul 2001

Just for fun:

Many of you may know of this site already, but if you haven't visited http://www.pulpgallery.com yet, I suggest you do. Daryl has something like 6,000 pulp magazine cover scans online there. If you're old enough to remember the pulps, it may make for a trip down memory lane. If you're not, then at least you'll have a good working definition of "lurid."

Daryl also tells me that he has something like 2,000 more covers yet to be added, so if you're looking for something specific, bookmark it and visit again. (No, I'm not getting paid to generate traffic or anything. I just think the site is a lot of fun.)

Enjoy.

G.