Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: new Gorman

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Jul 2001

<<There's a non-crime Donald Westlake called "Ordo", based on Marilyn Monroe's first husband (when she was unknown), a sailor. It's more of a
"how-did-the-person-I-knew-become-this-person?" than anything else, but it's terrific.>>

It's terrific, but it's been reprinted recently in the Mammoth Book of Pulp Fiction. I'd rather have something never reprinted before, or at least not in the recent past.

Regards,

MrT

=====