Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: new Gorman

From: Graham Powell ( bleekerbooks@hotmail.com)
Date: 17 Jul 2001

> I just saw on Amazon a new anthology by Ed Gorman that seems to have
> about 6 novelettes or something; Pulp masters. Can anyone tell me what's
> inside and if it's worth picking up? thanks.
> Marian

There's a non-crime Donald Westlake called "Ordo", based on Marilyn Monroe's first husband (when she was unknown), a sailor. It's more of a
"how-did-the-person-I-knew-become-this-person?" than anything else, but it's terrific.

Graham Powell
------------------ http://www.BleekerBooks.com Hardboiled and Noir