Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Month

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 17 Jul 2001

Jim Doherty asked,

> Just to be clear on what the paramenters are:
>
> If the theme of the month is a particular city, are we
> limited to discussing those authors mentioned in the
> post, or are we free to bring up any HB writers
> associated with that location?

For the cities I'm responsible for, any hard boiled work that reflects on the city in question is fine. The list of authors is only a suggestion based on those I'm familiar with. I'm sure there are many I missed or haven't read. You can just comment on those works you think apply during that month or send in your suggestions well before so they can be added. Mark