Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: new Gorman

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Jul 2001

<Gorman and his gang have really come out with some good anthologies lately and I hope they keep it up.>>

These anthologies, which besides great short fiction include a full-length (out of print) novel, are very good value. I always buy them and read them from cover to cover
-- never in the order presented, of course. One such novel was Gault's _Death Out of Focus_, a noir masterpiece that lay buried with most of Gault's fiction until resurrected by Pronzini, Gorman and friends.

Now, for these anthologies to keep coming, the publisher needs to make some dough; may I encourage raravians to purchase them?

Regards,

MrT