Re: RARA-AVIS: Willeford - The Machine in Ward Eleven

From: r-and-jclinton ( r-and-jclinton@msn.com)
Date: 14 Jul 2001

From: "Bruce Southworth" < bruces1@mindspring.com>
> but I just found that No
> Exit Press in the UK is republishing this book. More details can be found
> at this website:>
> http://www.noexit.co.uk/machineinwardeleven.htm

I just visited the site and can't find any specific, concrete publishing or pricing details on it. I visited The Big Bookshop website as advised on their site and they have no listing for it either. Perhaps this was just a feature profile of the book (still shows its original pbo cover, as well) as part of their comprehensive Willeford profiles or...??

I'd sure *like* to think this was being reprinted - this is one of those Willeford's I just haven't yet been lucky enough to lay my hands on.

Incidentally, I just finished DELIVER ME FROM DALLAS (Dennis Macmillan, hc) last evening and truly enjoyed it. It may not be Willeford at his finest, but it's one heck of an engaging tale.

Ron Clinton