RARA-AVIS: Lethem short fiction: Lessig

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 11 Jul 2001

AS SHE CLIMBED ACROSS THE TABLE, which may be out of print. I was mostly reading him in fiction magazines, such as as the lamentably folded CRANK! and, iirc, CENTURY and THE MAGAZINE OF FANTASY AND SF. Perhaps some original anthologies, as well. TM

-----Original Message----- From: Hugh Lessig [mailto: hlessig@earthlink.net]

I'm just the opposite. I picked up Gun, With Occasional Music right after Motherless Brooklyn and liked both very much, although for different reasons.

I've seen none of his short fiction.

Has Lethem published a collection?