Re: RARA-AVIS: Lionel Olay (fwd)

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 06 Jul 2001

I just received this e-mail from someone. Remember Lionel Olay? We had a mini-thread on him, someone asking about him and Hunter S. Thompson and me replying that Olay did write "The Dark Corners of the Night". Few months back Jenny Olay wrote to me, saying that she could tell more about his father. Nothing ever came up. Wonders of the internet!

Juri

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:53:58 -0400 From: Wayne Flower < wflower@fastchannel.com> To: "' jurnum@utu.fi'" < jurnum@utu.fi> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Lionel Olay

I was in a band with Lionel Olay's daughter, Jenny Olay, called Violent Green. For this reason I picked up a copy of 'The Dark Corners Of The Night' to give to her. This is the only book I've been able to find by him. We have since fallen out of touch. Check out the cd's we did (do a search on any indie cd website or even yahoo), she has a haunting voice and a surreal perspective of the world. Wayne

Wayne Flower Account Manager FastChannel Network, Inc.
<mailto: wflower@fastchannel.com> Mobile: 206-719-8567 For Immediate assistance, please use the following contacts:
<mailto: support@spottaxi.com> or call 1-877-768-8294