RE: Re: RARA-AVIS: RE:Craig Rice

From: btoomey@mail.javanet.com
Date: 05 Jul 2001

"Just about every source mentioning Rice says that she wrote "The G-String Murders" and "Mother Finds A Body." There's some question as to whether she also wrote the mysteries published under actor George Sanders's name. There's a new Rice biography by Jeffrey Marks (I think) that should have all the source material anybody would want."

It was my understanding that at least one of the George Sanders mysteries, STRANGER AT HOME, was written by Leigh Brackett.

BobT

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Mail2Web - Check your email from the web at http://www.mail2web.com/ .