RE: RARA-AVIS: son of last, for now, of weeding out

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 03 Jul 2001

I don't remember my source for this, but I read that Craig Rice met Lee while doing public relations. She wrote Lee's column as well as the two books.

Murphy's Encyclopedia of Murder and Mystery corroborates everything except the column under Rice's name, but backs off a bit under the entry for Lee, claiming "both books are thought to have been written by Craig Rice."

Mark