RARA-AVIS: Re: Spillane on sale

From: southpaw@altavista.net
Date: 03 Jul 2001

On Mon, 02 Jul 2001, "Brian Evankovich" < brianevankovich@hotmail.com> wrote:

> <P>I'm hoping these new Mike Hammer volumns are leading up to Spillane
> producing a new Hammer, maybe the "last big one" he talked about.</P>
> <P>As for the $2.99 price.... is it a damaged copy? But then I suppose
> they'd just send that back. Heck, I don't have $15 right now so that
> sounds good to me! --Brian</P> </DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE
> download of MSN Explorer at <a
> href="http://explorer.msn.com">http://explorer.msn.com><br></p></html

The books (only three are left at my local Borders) are all new, in excellent condition. Not a damaged one.

Also, please turn off the html encoding in your messages, Brian. To those of us without mail readers that read html (or who choose to keep it off to prevent possible spam-tracking), the post is filled with html-gunk.