Re: RARA-AVIS: Spillane on sale

From: Brian Evankovich (
Date: 02 Jul 2001

I'm hoping these new Mike Hammer volumns are leading up to Spillane producing a new Hammer, maybe the "last big one" he talked about.

As for the $2.99 price.... is it a damaged copy? But then I suppose they'd just send that back. Heck, I don't have $15 right now so that sounds good to me! --Brian

-- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at .