Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: weeding out

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 30 Jun 2001

John wrote:

"Max Allan Collins also knows his way around a story."

I really like his Quarry, Nolan and Mallory books (plus Ms. Tree). The one Heller book I read did not inspire me to pick up another. So I was asking specifically about Midnight Haul.

"Everything else... what were you thinking???"

Just grabbing anything with a PI in it while trying to reach in between the dealers at the annual Goodwill Book Sale?

Mark