Re: RARA-AVIS: Nat Hentoff (was:weeding out)

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 30 Jun 2001

Etienne wrote:

"Besides his writings as journalist and Jazz critic, for magazines or books, he wrote some other novels but I never came across these, like
'Jazz Country' (1965)...etc.

Veering off topic, I have Jazz Country and some counter-culture type book, the title of which I can't remember, but it's something like Richard Farina's Been Down So Long. Haven't read either and neither looks too enticing.

Mark