RARA-AVIS: son of last, for now, of weeding out

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 30 Jun 2001

Oops, found some more. Any of these worth reading?

Uncivil Seasons by Michael Malone Two books about a biker by Borto Milan A Present for Santa by James Burke (not James Lee) The Last Private Eye in Belfast by Mike Shelley The Ditto List by Stephen Greenleaf (I really like his Tanner books, don't know why I've never read his non-series books) The Dark Page by Samuel Fuller Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street, also by Fuller Death Among Strangers by Deidre S Laiken Fear Fortune, Father By SB Hough No Escape by Sarah Kemp Two by Peter Israel Dead Man's Thoughts by Carolyn Wheat Two credited to Gypsy Rose Lee Woman in the Window by Dana Clavins A Parade of Cockeyed Creatures by George Baxt

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Mark