RARA-AVIS: more weeding

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 30 Jun 2001

Here are some more titles in my "had them for years, but never got around to reading them" boxes. Any I should hold onto before trying to trade them in?

Double Bang by Heywood Gould Tight Rope by Teri White Accidental Crimes by John Hutton Savannah Score by Lew Dykes Fade Out by Robert Upton The Joe Binney series by Jack Livingston The Good Book by David Thoreau Hot Tickets by JW Rider A Good Place to Hide by Alan Cullimore The Good Thief by Robert Roseblum Carver Bascombe series by Kenn Davis Unbalaced Acts by Jeff Raines Dead Heat by Raymond Obstfeld Two Jake Samson mysteries by Shelley Singer Bullshot by Gabrielle Kraft If I Should Die Before I Wake by Jerry Allen Potter Harker File books by Marc Olden Flex by Marc Rubel Texas Station by Christopher Leach

Mark