Re: RARA-AVIS: Larry Block

From: Brian Evankovich ( brianevankovich@hotmail.com)
Date: 30 Jun 2001

Considering how poor the "only" Ed London novel, "Coward's Kiss" (or "Death Pulls a Double Cross", depending on your edition) I can't imagine the "Lost Cases of Ed London" being anything to write home about. Has Block updated or tweaked the stories in any way? Block makes no bones about the London novel being bad in "Telling Lies for Fun and Profit". I couldn't finish it. His Roy Markham book, "You Could Call it Murder", was much, much better. --Brian