RARA-AVIS: Re: Realistic HB

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 28 Jun 2001

In a message dated 6/27/01 8:58:56 PM, matrxtech@yahoo.com writes:

<< Post-lastly, T. Jefferson Parker's _The Triggerman's Dance_ sounds quite credible to me. The author seems to avoid the standard tricks and (like Connelly) adopts a journalistic objectivity without sounding distant. This is a highly recommendable book and author. >>

I like T. Jeff. He's another former crime reporter whose beat was (and whose fiction takes place in) the adjacent to L.A. Orange County. And in addition to truth, his work often has a lot of emotional power as well.

John Lau