RE: RARA-AVIS: hard boiled creation & Michel Foucault: Mark DJ

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 12 Jun 2001

'He repeated the insult. "And you'll never get any more information out of me, Foucault." He said my name in the most insulting way possible in English.

'I calmly finished my bourbon, stepped over to him, and began to methodically deconstruct.'

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net [mailto: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net] Kerry wrote:

"Personally, I think it has nothing to do with the level of violence, but rather that the genre deals with the role of power in human relationships, . . ."

Michel Foucault, hardboiled detective.