Re: RARA-AVIS: Credits on Book

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 06 Jun 2001

In a message dated 05/06/01 17:55:55 GMT Daylight Time, matrxtech@yahoo.com writes:

<< Otto Penzler is a very senior and highly respected expert
 on crime fiction (also, a mystery bookstore owner). If the
 book has his imprint, it's because he was in charge of its
 publication; in other words, it's his baby. This is not
 uncommon when there's a prominent editor in charge of a
 series. >> There is no mention of Penzler on the UK imprint - No Exit Press, usually a good sign. Would just like to say that I started this a couple of days ago and it is superb (so I spose this is a recent read thing). Give it a go, the main protagonists make an interesting, and possibly iredeemable, couple. I really liked the Southern US setting, although how realistic it is I have no idea. Colin