Re: RARA-AVIS: Credits on Book

From: ansmith@netdoor.com
Date: 05 Jun 2001

-------------------
> Can anyone here tell me what is the purpose of this
> credit and who is Otto Penzler and what he had to do with the
writing of
> the book.

Oh, man.

Otto Penzler: owns Mysterious Bookshop in New York. Created the Mysterious Press 25 years ago (sold it to Time Warner). Edits the Best American Mystery Stories anthology series. Edits lots of great great collections. He's everywhere and can do everything. The "Otto Penzler Book" imprint at C&G means this is an author Mr. Penzler thinks highly of.

Neil Smith