RARA-AVIS: HandHeldCrime: New Issue & New Status

From: Victoria Esposito-Shea ( victoria@esposito-shea.com)
Date: 03 Jun 2001

I haven't been announcing the last few HandHeldCrime issues here because that really isn't the purpose of this list, and Bill's been more than patient with me already. However, I did want to mention quickly that starting with the current issue (Issue 17) we are a paying market. No one's going to buy the groceries with what we can pay, but it's something, and we're really pleased to be able to do this. We run the gamut of subgenres, but we do get quite a bit of hard-boiled and noir, and I hope you'll consider checking out--or submitting--at some point.

Best, Victoria

Victoria Esposito-Shea Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder HandHeldCrime http://www.handheldcrime.com/