RARA-AVIS: Carroll John Daly

From: George Upper ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Jun 2001

Okay, I'm sorry to keep bringing this guy up, but I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer. I have an unexpected opportunity to be in White Plains, NY, late this week or early next. I know that CJD lived in this town for some time while he wrote for the NY pulps, but I cannot recall the exact dates, and I do not have my CJD file with me (I'm supposed to be on vacation). Can anyone tell me anything that might help me locate his old house, if it's still there? I'd love to take a picture or two for the file.

G.