Re: RARA-AVIS: Demon Dog in Hogtown

From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net
Date: 31 May 2001

>All in
>all, an entertaining evening, but if he's anything like that in normal
>life it's a wonder he has any friends.
The shoe laces suggest to me that he's just a normal, grass-cutting nerd in real life...if life is real. Thanks for the story, Bill, it sounds like fun. (And apologies to everybody - It's 4.30 am here, I got up to go to the bathroom, I heard the computer chugging in the next room, I came in to pick up my emails, dawn broke...you know -- she's babbling.)

Marianne