Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 25 May 2001

Irvin Welsh (ironic huh?) spoke the lyrics to the unnofficial Scottish Euro 96 song - Big man meets the scream team up town, or summat similar very good if you can find it. He included

The history of Scottish sport is why we hate the English so I love the English very much As long as they don't fuckin beat us in the European nations cup

Sadly Gary Mcalister failed to listen. Colin, Welsh in the mornings English after tea